01 Aug 2013
You are invited to take a 30 minute online training to gain even more beneficial insight in sexual harassment. The training will teach you:
• How to differentiate between the two main kinds of harassment
• How to understand and follow workplace policy
• How to report incidents and cooperate in investigations
• How to help promote and maintain a comfortable, productive work environment
01 Jul 2013
Annual Enrollment July ** 2014 through August ** 2014
If you wish to keep the same coverage, no action is required on your part. As always, you have several ways to make benefit changes, including:
- Logging in to your online account at www.ers.state.tx.us or calling ERS at 877 275-4377
- Contacting your benefits coordinators Van Le at extension 7303 or Carolina Velasco at extension 4254
01 May 2013
Whether you are serving internal or external customers, it is important that you are delivery great customer service at all times. With training you can learn how to anticipate customer needs and ensure that their interaction with you is a satisfying experience.
Here are 5 key essentials for solving customer concerns:
- Work within University policy to solve problems
- Take customers directly to what they need
- Take the time to really LISTEN
- Treat every customer as your own customer
- Help customers define their needs
Effective communication and conflict resolution are critical skills that every employee must have in order to be successful in their role. In order to effectively navigate unpleasant workplace interactions it is important to understand how to communicate with others before incidents arise, during a disagreement, and after the incident has occurred.
01 Feb 2013
Problems are part of the job. You can’t avoid them, but what you can do is recognize them and try to solve them before they cause more problems. You are invited to take a 30 minute online training to gain even more beneficial insight on how to effectively solve problems. The methods you will learn in this session can help you identify and resolve work problems more quickly and effectively. Click below to access the training.
01 Dec 2012
Modern life is full of hassles, deadlines, and demands. For many people, stress is so commonplace that it has become a way of life. In small doses, stress can motivate you and help you perform under pressure. But when you’re constantly running in emergency mode, your mind and body pay the price. You can protect yourself by taking steps to reduce some of the stress in your life. Click below to access training.