Changes to your paycheck starting October 1
Your October 1 paycheck may look different for any of the following reasons:
- Health insurance rates for dependents increased.
- State of Texas Dental Choice PlanSM rates increased.
- HumanaDental DHMO rates decreased.
- Optional Term Life Insurance rates may have changed due to changes in your salary and/or your age.
- Summer Enrollment elections took effect.
- You elected membership dues for an employee association, such as the Texas Public Employees Association, to be deducted from your check. ERS does not handle employee association membership dues.
Find more information about benefit plan rates, visit the employees rates page.