29 Sep 2015
Your October 1 paycheck may look different for any of the following reasons:
- Health insurance rates for dependents increased.
- State of Texas Dental Choice PlanSM rates increased.
- HumanaDental DHMO rates decreased.
- Optional Term Life Insurance rates may have changed due to changes in your salary and/or your age.
- Summer Enrollment elections took effect.
- You elected membership dues for an employee association, such as the Texas Public Employees Association, to be deducted from your check. ERS does not handle employee association membership dues.
Find more information about benefit plan rates, visit the employees rates page.
01 Sep 2015
It’s a new month and we have a lot of great tips and resources to share with you:
September 10th is World Suicide Prevention Day. Join us at 1pm in front of Lanier East or the Recreation Center for a Suicide Prevention Day Awareness Walk. We will meet at the steps of the Student Center for a moment of silence and a balloon release.
Having a tough time? The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a free and confidential service available to you 24/7. Contact 1-800-346-3549/ 713-500-3327 to get help today.
September is National Yoga Month. We invite you to learn more about the health benefits of yoga and stop by the Rec Center and sign up for a class.
September is Prostate Health Awareness Month. Learn more about prostate health and speak with your doctor to understand your risks.
Also, learn more about Shirley– our Wellness Champion of the Month!