06 Jul 2015
- Call ERS at 877-275-4377 or
- Log in to your online account at ERS: www.ers.state.tx.us or
- Visit the Human Resources Office to complete an Annual Enrollment Change Form.
06 Jul 2015
It’s a new month and we have a lot of great tips and resources to share with you:
June 29 – July 31 – Benefits Open Enrollment (link)
July 15th and July 22 – Join us for a lunch and learn session by Covia Health. Learn more about the mobile clinic that will be on our campus and how you might quality for a free 3D mammogram and bone density scan. Lunch and learn participants are also entered to win a FitBit.
July is National Minority Mental Health Awareness Month. All month we will be sharing excellent resources and providing a lunch and learn session.
Having a tough time? The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a free and confidential service available to you 24/7. Contact 1-800-346-3549/ 713-500-3327 to get help today.
Also, learn more about Danielle – our Wellness Champion of the Month!
29 May 2015
Over the past six years Texas Southern University’s faculty and staff have raised over $1 million for student scholarships. Here is the second video capturing the fun during our Kick-Off Celebration. The faculty and staff were partying with a purpose!
Our Faculty and Staff Annual Fund Campaign may have ended, but the need for support from all of our alumni and friends never ends. Before we close the books on this academic year, please consider making a gift to TSU.
12 May 2015
Check out these great Summer Promotions!!!
- Faculty and Staff who sign up during the months of June and July will receive a membership rate of $10 a month. (Special begins June 1, 2015)
- Benefits Fair Special: Faculty and Staff Who sign up at the TSU Benefits Fair will receive (2) months free (July and August). Must purchase a semesterly or annual membership at the regular rate. Will begin on September 1, 2015.
- Test the Waters: Not sure if the Rec Center is for you? Try it out free for (7) Days.