28 Jan 2015
Did you know that Heart Disease and Stroke kill 1 in 3 women? Yes it’s 80% preventable?
Join us is promoting heart health!
1) WEAR RED on Friday February 6, 2015 and join us in the Rec Center at 2pm for a group photo
2) Take pictures of you and your team wearing red and email it to HRhelp@tsu.edu
3) Click HERE to view and print out the Heart Health Guide. Share this information with the women you know.
28 Jan 2015
It’s a new month and we have a lot of great events coming up!
Join us in support for the Go Red for Women Campaign by wearing red to work on Friday, February 6. Then join us at 2pm inside the Student Center for a group photo!
Join us on Friday, January 30, 2015 for our Wellness Kickoff Event!
10am – 12pm at the University Rec Center
- Get a tour of the Rec Center and meet the staff
- Watch/ participate in fitness demonstrations
- Meet the Wellness Champions
- Find out about health screenings
- Learn more about our Smoking Cessation Programs
- Learn more about Wellness Benefits for Employees!
Reminder! Rec Center membership rates are 50% off through February 15, 2015
08 Jan 2015
Join your TSU Family for the 2015 Biggest Loser Challenge Welcome Meeting.
Date: January 9, 2015
Location: Hannah Hall Room 111
For more information or to sign up, contact Melanie Jackson at 713-313-7162
Click HERE to view the flyer and contest rules
01 Jan 2015
Happy New Year!!!
This year we are re-vamping our Work-Like Wellness program and we have several new and exciting events and activities to share!
We also have a team of fantastic Wellness Champions who are all excited about promoting a healthier campus. This month we invite you to get to know our Wellness Champion Rena. She was the winner of TSU’s Biggest Loser 2014, and she is passionate about living a healthy lifestyle and making wellness a priority in all aspects of her life.
Click HERE to read about Rena and to view our events this month.