Growing a Wellness Culture
Texas Southern University supports employees in achieving a healthy mix between work, personal life and academic pursuits. Sometimes our pace of life challenges our quality of life. These intersections of work and life can divert our time and attention in ways that make us feel out of balance.
That’s why we offer a wide range of programs and services aimed at bolstering each person’s work/life effectiveness. Whether it’s finding child care, finding housing, managing financial stressors, or figuring out how to take care of an aging parent who might live far way, WorkLife Programs (Username: tsu, Password: tsu) can help.
And because we know that unchecked work/life issues can impact our well-being, we offer the services of the Employee Assistance Program to help you manage problems of daily living and other mental health concerns.
As a state of Texas employee you have access to a variety of Wellness Resources
- Health Discounts
- Vision Care Discounts
- Behavioral Health Benefits
- Wellness Coaching
- Comprehensive Library of Health and Wellness Articles
For more information, visit:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas Health and Wellness/Incentives for more information
- KelseyCare Healthy Living Tools and Resources
Personal Health Assessment
This online questionnaire provides immediate, confidential results about your overall health, plus health improvement suggestions including:
- Feedback on your progress toward living healthier
- Personalized recommendations for complimentary online services based on your health goals
- Information to help you have a more detailed discussion with your doctor
To get started, login to your account and click on “Well on Target” (under Quick Links). Click here for complete instructions.
Personal Health Record
Keep track of all your personal health conditions, medications, procedures and lab results conveniently located in your online account. To get started, login to your personal account and click on My Care Profile under the My Health tab.