Effective Performance involves a shared responsibility between Employees, Management and TSU.
- Employee Responsibility: Employees are responsible for their own performance and career management.
- Manager Responsibility: Managers are responsible for supporting employee growth by providing feedback and coaching.
- TSU’s Responsibility: TSU is responsible for providing the tools and resources for performance development.
Online Learning Opportunities:
(Contact HRhelp@tsu.edu to request online training information)
- Performance Appraisals – How to Conduct Effectively
- Coaching for Superior Employee Performance
- Measuring Job Performance – What Supervisors and Managers Need to Know
- Business Writing for Employees
- Email Best Practices for Employees
- Phone Skills Training