How to File a Complaint
If you have personally suffered harassment, sexual harassment and/or discrimination, or would like assistance in determining whether or not you have been or are a victim of harassment, sexual harassment and/or discrimination in the work or academic environment, you should contact the designated campus or district Title IX coordinator to discuss your concerns.
To “File a Complaint“, please Click Here.
Title IX Policy and Procedure
Click HERE to view the University’s Title IX complaint procedure
Title IX Team:
University’s Title IX Coordinator, Deputy Coordinator, and Investigators, are primarily responsible for Title IX compliance, which include receiving and investigating complaints alleging sex discrimination.
TSU Title IX Deputy Coordinator
- Ms. Toni Gray, Interim Deputy Title IX Coordinator (Toni.Gray@tsu.edu)
Title IX Intake Investigators:
- Ms. Dominique Guinn, Professor (GuinnDR@tsu.edu)
- Dr. Dwalah Fisher, Sr. Woman’s Administrator (Fisher_DL@tsu.edu)
Who to Contact:
Sex discrimination, sex harassment and sex assault complaints should be filed with the following University officials:
- against TSU faculty, staff, visitors or contractors should be filed with Toni Gray
- against an Athletic coach, administrator or student should be filed with Dwalah Fisher
Complaints alleging sexual assault can also be filed with the University’s Police Department (TSUDPS) ext. 7000