How to File a Complaint
If you have personally suffered harassment, sexual harassment and/or discrimination, or would like assistance in determining whether or not you have been or are a victim of harassment, sexual harassment and/or discrimination in the work or academic environment, you should contact the designated campus or district Title IX coordinator to discuss your concerns.
To “File a Complaint“, please Click Here.
Title IX Policy and Procedure
Click HERE to view the University’s Title IX complaint procedure
Title IX Coordinators:
University’s Title IX Coordinator and Deputy Coordinators are primarily responsible for Title IX compliance, which include receiving and investigating complaints alleging sex discrimination.
TSU Title IX Coordinator
- Ms. Keisha David, Associate VP/CHRO (David_KL@tsu.edu)
Title IX Investigators:
- Ms. Dominique Guinn, Professor (GuinnDR@tsu.edu)
- Mr. David Anderson, Associate Director of Facilities (David.Anderson@tsu.edu)
- Mr. William Thomas, Assistant VP of Student Services (Thomas_WA@tsu.edu)
- Dr. Dwalah Fisher, Sr. Woman’s Administrator (Fisher_DL@tsu.edu)
Who to Contact:
Sex discrimination, sex harassment and sex assault complaints should be filed with the following University officials:
- against TSU faculty, staff, visitors or contractors should be filed with Keisha David
- against TSU students should be filed with William Thomas
- against an Athletic coach, administrator or student should be filed with Dwalah Fisher
Complaints alleging sexual assault can also be filed with the University’s Police Department (TSUDPS) ext. 7000